Thankful for your hobbies. What’s a hobby? It’s an activity that isn’t work. It’s pleasure. <wink>
If we’re being specific or legalistic, then a hobby is something that’s supposed to be done during your leisure time. Most of us have little time we’d consider as throw-away leisure-time, so I’m going to make the term “hobby” as loose as you choose. The only thing I’d say is that it needs to be something you find pleasurable.
Thankful for your hobbies.
Now, before you say that you don’t have any hobbies, I’d like you to consider:
- Do you sing in a choir?
- Enjoy cooking? Baking?
- Do you like to send snail-mail cards?
- What about organizing and improving your environment?
- Do you make things? Take photos?
- Read, read and read some more?
- Garden or nurture plans inside?
Many activities you enjoy could be considered a hobby!
Record all your hobbies – they’re activities you’re thankful for! Here are more ideas on what to find your gratitude attitude in…
- Thankful for the View
- Your nose knows how to be thankful.
- Being Thankful for the Investment
- A history of being Thankful for books.
- Thankful for Convenience
- Thankful for your Spot
- Thankful for Traditions
- thankful for prayer
- thankful for your favorite…
- thankful for safety
Be prompted to be positive via email- to remind you that you're loved, to be thankful, of encouraging and to be encouraged and of setting and achieving goals. That's Positive ThanksLiving!