Positive people in your life – do you have enough of those kinds of encouragers around you?
Sometimes we need to have less of one thing and more of another…
Here’s an idea:
Be so positive that negative people don’t want to be around you.
(I dare you not to smile at that statement! — I chuckled as I wrote it.)
And there’s another way…
Be consistently positive in ways that influence others to be positive.
Positive people in your life…
How can you identify a positive person? It’s not about “pie-in-the-sky” everything is perfect… But some clues to positive people are they:
- operate in life through love, and with the knowledge that they’re loved.
- are thankful for all the good in their life and live a grateful existence.
- want to encourage others.
- know it’s important to be encouraged.
- face the day with the desire and plans to take action on their goals.
What else would you add to this list?
How do you identify a positive person?
Leave a comment!
“Nothing turns us into bitter, selfish, dissatisfied people more quickly than an ungrateful heart.”
Want more to read on being a positive person? Here’s a quick idea.