Goodness. It needs to begin somewhere…
Let goodness begin with you.
And if not now, then when?
Be the reason someone believes in the goodness of people.
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.
Against such things there is no law.
Galatians 5:22,23 NIV
What could be considered “goodness”?
- Go that extra mile when you see something is missing.
- Reach out to encourage, without expectation of return.
- Provide what’s needed – anonymously if possible.
- Smile even when you don’t feel like it.
- Clean up a mess, especially if you weren’t involved.
- Open doors for others – figuratively speaking.
- Be with someone. Just be. No words, or advice.
- Give a verbal hug to someone who has felt rejected.
- Let go of something. Release your anger or expectation, or…
- Care for something that’s not your responsibility.
- I’m sure there are more! What would you add?
Let’s become that “someone”!
Here’s a checklist with the items above… make it a positive and thankful week and try checking off some or all of these ideas!
You can change the world – one person at a time.
Get the Checklist!
Want to be the reason
someone believes in the
goodness of people?
Download this list
and try to check off each item!
You'll also receive other prompts
to be optimistic and thankful.