Begin with positive thoughts and there’s a good chance you’ll “feel” better! Since you have control over both your thoughts and feelings, maybe try an experiment.
Want to feel better? Begin with positive thoughts!
Hurricane gust. Gentle breeze. How do you “feel”? Our feelings often shift according to the emotional “winds” in our life. Take control.
What if we first use our thoughts to frame and process our feelings?
Thoughts have great power and we’re the only ones who control them. Could we “feel” better by first inputting a positive thought?
(I think we could.)
To begin with positive thoughts, try these:
- My world is filled with possibilities because I’m unique.
- I’m thankful for _________, _________, _________.
- Today will be a good day because I’m loved and respected.
- I’m capable of so much. I just need to do it.
- Every challenge today will help me grow.
- I can make a difference in life just by smiling at others.
- In every situation, there’s something to learn.
- A person who can do “that” (something you’ve achieved) can handle today’s stuff.
What positive thoughts do you begin with to “feel” better?
Have you ever experienced this? Leave a comment – share your positive thought!
Want to see positive thoughts every day? Download and make a Positivity Garland!
Or meditate on this Scripture verse – write it out in your journal and respond to each of the eight points, one per day: What’s true in my life right now? What’s lovely in my life right now? etc.
… whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. Phillipians 4:8