You are capable.
It’s time to stop thinking you can not – and step up.
Move on. Reach out. Push forward. Lean into…
You are capable of so much!
Set your achievable goal. Make a plan. Now go do it.
And don’t discount a small goal. They count. Even if it’s a small goal, you’ll feel so much better about everything in your world when you reach it. And then you’ll be ready for the next small goal.
Set yourself up for success. Choose something to pursue that will be easy to reach – at least in the beginning. And if you have a large goal in mind, then divide it into smaller bits and pieces.
- Want more business? Call one person and demonstrate you care about their needs. Keep track of your calls every day in a bullet journal. Lori Winslow, owner of The Organized Solopreneur has a course to get you started with Bullet Journaling. (I’ve purchased it and am going through it as part of my fall 2018 business learning.)
- Do you need to move your body? Find one short exercise video on YouTube and move along with it. Now. (I like this one.)
- Need to clean up? Gather all the garbage you can find and take it out. It’ll feel good. Subscribe to The Flylady. She provides a great framework to make cleaning and organizing easy.
- Seeking a better relationship with someone? If you see them every day – smile at them. Or use these 10 ideas to celebrate as ways to connect.
- Building a career? Get a library card and start reading. It’s free. Most libraries even provide access to digital books so you can read on an app on your smartphone. Ask someone with the career you want, to recommend a book. or a podcast, or a website they admire. Start a journal (or a bullet journal) to keep track of all you’re learning and want to learn.
Yes. You CAN. You are capable of so much.
Go get it. One small thing at a time.