Another chance to get “it” right… What’s “it”?
Maybe it’s what you consume?
- drink tall glasses of sparkling, fruit infused water and pass on those sugar-sweet sodas…
- crunch on some vibrant red, green, orange and yellow peppers instead of salty fries
- savor some slow roasted, savory protein rather than cram a burger down your throat
Today is a good day to make better choices in what we take into our body. You can do it!
Maybe it’s who you spend time with?
- your happy friend who always invites you to share a tea and chat
- that nurturing mother-figure who is silently cheering you on
- a sibling who might be doing a bit better than you are, but always makes time for you
- a faith-filled fellow Christ-follower who listens so intently and can share Godly wisdom
- a co-worker who is always helping others, but is rarely supported by anyone
Today is a good day to invest time with a supportive person – or be one yourself!
Maybe it’s how you move your body?
- today might be a good day to try that new yoga class
- it’d be a good day to stroll through the park and take a few deep breaths.
- wouldn’t it be fun to put on some music and dance? Maybe dance with your child or spouse?
Today is a good day to use your limbs and muscles to move with joy!
Maybe it’s where you put your mental focus?
- sign up for that class in that subject you’ve always wanted to learn
- reach out to ask a mentor for some career advice
- send out some thank-you cards to your best clients
- open up that computer document and write the next words in your book or poem
- read a good book and be inspired!
Today is good day to focus the brain you’ve been using in new and better ways!
Go out and get “it” – another chance to get it right!
Yes, you can do it. Chances are you’ve done it before… right?
Today is a new day. Another day you’ve woken up with a whole set of opportunities… grab them.
(Go ahead – pin this image to remind yourself!)